TEAM WEIR NEWSLETTER
David Weir • Donna Weir • Chelsea Weir • Kyle Weir • Victoria Parker
Ce texte est aussi disponible en Français.
I’m sure you’ll agree that 2015 was here and gone in the blink of an eye. Once again, Team Weir was busy working hard for you and we are pleased to announce that we ranked #46 of 16,500 Royal LePage Realtors® in Canada thanks to the support and loyalty of our many clients. Most importantly, we helped 234 families buy or sell a home. De-stressing the process with knowledge and commitment to our clients is our mantra! On behalf of our small group of dedicated professionals … Chelsea, Kyle, Victoria, and Donna … I would like to thank you for once again enabling us to be the most productive Real Estate Team within the ProAlliance family.
As in past years, your support has allowed us to contribute to many worthwhile organizations, locally and nationally. In February, we are looking to you to help with a local Food Drive we are sponsoring in aid of the 300 families in need in our area. Our Team will be picking up donations of non-perishable food items on the morning of Monday, 15 February … Family Day! Our Team will match your contributions with a cash donation of at least $1,000. Give more and so will we!
Last year, in celebration of being 10 years as a Top 1% Royal LePage Team, we gave away $500 gift cards to 10 lucky recipients who you can see HERE. Stay tuned to our Facebook page to see how anyone in Canada can win $500 this year!
As we move into February, house hunting season will soon be upon us. Believe it or not, we’ve already sold 11 homes in January! If you’re thinking of selling, now is the time to give us a call to put a price on your house or to give you some ideas about how to get ready to put it on the market. As always, consultations are free!
Don’t forget our Annual Home Buyers and Sellers Seminar will be held at the MFRC again this year. Mark the date on your calendars … Thursday, February 25th 7 – 9 PM. The itinerary will include discussion about home inspections, staging, mortgages, and what you should know if you’re thinking about buying a new construction home. We look forward to seeing you there!
As for the Real Estate market, you can see on the chart below that residential dollar sales for December 2015 were up 7.9% over December 2014. Also of note, 2015 ended with the historical highest Average Sale Price for Residential sales within the Quinte Board jurisdiction at $253,229. This Average Sale Price echoes most of Ontario’s average sale price increases, with really no signs of slowing down. If you would like information specific to your area, just drop us a line.
These figures relate to residential sales only and YTD means to end December 2015.
DID YOU KNOW?
- All teas are derived from just one plant: Camillia sinensis. The colour and variety of tea (green, black, white, oolong) depends on the way the leaves are treated.
- Tea bags were invented in America in the early 1800s and were initially used to hold samples of tea brought from India. Today, 96% of all tea served around the world were made using tea bags.
- The stimulant found in tea leaves is theanine, an antioxidant whose equivalent in coffee is caffeine. Tea, however, contains about half the amount of caffeine than coffee.
- Tea is a natural antioxidant, and is rich in vitamins B2, B1, and B6. It is also rich in potassium, manganese, folic acid, and calcium.
- Tea leaves are a natural means of keeping mosquitoes away. Use slightly damp tea leaves to add the scent of tea to the areas you want to keep insect-free.